CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks a lot.

So, I was needing a new book to read on Friday, after losing interest in Not Without My Daughter that I was supposed to read for book club (Sometimes I start to feel like its school all over again, and I'm trying to cram a 400 page novel in my brain in one night. It kinda loses the appeal), so I went to the library to find one. I came upon a new book that I had never heard of, and no one in the library had ever really seen it either, and decided to give it a try. Well, good news. I like it, and want to recommend it to all my friends and family, especially Lyndsay, Keri, Ursula, Kim, Mckenzie, Emilee, Renee, and everyone else. The book is called...








Twilight

Okay, obviously that was a joke, because since the first book club I went to in this ward, I have heard of nothing but this book. People will not rest until they know that I have surrendered to the evil that is Edward. Well, I have gone to the very dark side, and I don't think I can come back. I hope you're happy.

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

So there's this book called New Moon....I think you'll like it.
I feel like a drug pusher.

Cynthia said...

The great thing is that currently the Twilight movie is in production, so if you get stuck in this book, there will shortly be a movie! You WILL come to the dark side for sure now!

reba said...

Is it really that good? EVERYONE LDS or not loves it. I was watching the View or something and Whoopi and Emily Osment (Hannah Montana friend on show) were bragging about it! So, since then I've been more interested to read/...I know, I should want to read it since a ton of my friends and family recommend it. Let me know! Love and miss you:)

Emilee said...

I decided I had to give it up after Twilight, and I haven't read the books after. I couldn't put the book down, and Edward was the perfect hero (except that whole vampire part, right?), but I was so irritated how pathetic and fragile and obsessed she became. And I kept wanting to scream at her that she was 17!! and she was RUINING HER LIFE! I just couldn't suspend my disbelief and enjoy the romance and the story.

McKenzie said...

You had me going... I was thinking... Katie, have you been living in a hole? How do you not know about this book!! haha I liked the ending, jokes on me. They are so good!