




We woke up yesterday to find a winter wonderland. Everything looked chubby and puffy, and just soft. So, of course, school was cancelled, and so we went to my friend, Kim's, house to build a snowman in her backyard. We had a lot of fun, and I think the kids liked it, too :) It is kinda nice to have Shaun home during the day, sometimes, so we can do fun things like that.
Here are some pictures of our sledding trip a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun! The kids loved every minute of it, and so did Steve. I love days like that.


7 comments:
Oooh! Nice, new blog wallpaper.
Tell Rachel I want to borrow her purple snow goggles. Stylish!
Love the pics! The kids did an excellent job on the snowman!
Miss Rachel is hardcore with her snow goggles. Watch out!
What an adorable snowman!! And where in the world did you find a HILL in toledo to go sledding down??
The goggles were actually from a craft project at Lowe's on Sat, and she was convinced that they were snow goggles as well as Bob the Builder goggles.
The sledding hill is in Perrysburg, right off of 23 by a big park. I'm sure you've seen it before if you ever drive down that direction. Its by all the new, big houses.
I am so jealous. I wish that my rugrat was old enough to play cause then I could have come :) It looks like a blast!
Katie Mama!
I love your pictures! I haven't seen any of Shaun since he was a baby! We were right by you in Michigan! Now we're about 8 hours away. David's family is all there though and so is house that is still for sale! We'll be back to visit, I'm sure. :) I really like your blog!
I also have heard very good things about Twilight. I'll have to check it out....
I found an author I really like. Her name is Shannon Hale and I've read 3 of her 4 books. They're all good! Start with Goose Girl. It's a rewrite of a Grimm fairytale. I loved it.
Post a Comment