Husband Tag
What is his name? Steven John Weber
How long have you been together? Married for almost 8 years. That sounds so long.
How long did you date? From the time we met to the time we married was 7 months.
How old is he? He'll be 30 in Sept. What an old man :)
Who eats more? Him. Hands down. He's a machine.
Who said I love you first? Good question. I actually have no idea.
Who's Taller? He is, barely.
Who can sing better? I can, but he can yodel better.
Who is smarter? Depends on what you consider smart. He is book smart and has so much knowledge, but I am much more street smart.
Who does the laundry? Me. Once we don't have any clothes anymore and we're desperate.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who sleeps on the right side? He does, but it changes with the room setup. Whichever is furthest from the door, so the kids will go to me and not him in the middle of the night.
Who mows the lawn? He definetly will when we have one. He was raised doing the yard work and refusing to do the house work.
Who cooks dinner?Me, except when he's craving ramen, then its up to him.
Who drives? Both of us. He prefers to have me drive around town, but prefers to do it himself on roadtrips.
Who is more stubborn? He is.
Who kissed who first? He said I did, but it was him.
Who asked who out first? I did the first 2 times, maybe more, and then he finally relized he couldn't live without me.
Who proposed? He did, and it was perfect. Very romantic and sweet.
Who has more friends? I do, but I think women need more.
Who is more sensitive? I am by far.
Who has more siblings? He does. 9 kids in his family and only 8 in mine.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation. Finances? He does. Social situations? Its all me.
Now I tag Shelly B, Reba, and Emilee W
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by Katie and Steve at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have to agree on the sleeping arrangements. For some unknown reason I always end up closest to the door in each place we live. I thought it had to do with me wanting to be farthest away from the alarm clock but I now realize it is Justin wanting to be farthest away from children wandering in the night!
My mom always slept closest to the door, too. My new rule is that they can come sleep on my floor in the night if they don't wake me up while they're doing it.
I loved reading your tag posts :) Fun stuff. Good way to get us to write about stuff other than our crazy kids, eh? ;)
Post a Comment