You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
quiz
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
Posted by Katie and Steve at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Borring. My color has a pic of a professor type man in a brown sweater-vest. I was hoping for orange.
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.
Lyndsay, I must say, you would make that brown sweater-vest look good. A pencil skirt, sassy heals, and some fish net action. Nothing melancholy about that, for sure.
The quiz is totally screwed. I'm not generally a calm, soothing presence. Ask Andrew. About the brown pencil skirt for Lyndsay...I say, go for it. Work it, girl, work it.
You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!
I agree, totally messed up test. It says I am black. Serene and mysterious. I guess I was meant for the goth look!
Brittani, I like that...they're soothed by your calming presence. I wish I could think things through a little bit better. I can't tell you how many times I have stuck my foot in my mouth.
Aimee, You are mysterious, especially with your new eyes :)
I just took the test and my color was brown. I thought the same thing Lyndsay thought... boring!! Oh well, at least it is a stable personality color. I have always wanted people to think of me like a fine wood and a I guess they do!
Woman,
I was thinking that we were the same...orange. But, I took the test and found out different! I think it still fits me. What a fun idea!! I might use it on my blog at some point if you don't care? Love and miss you.
Rebecca, your true color is Yellow! You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!
I WANT ORLANDO PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment