Here are some pictures of our trip to Orlando. It was so nice there, and we were not ready to come back to the cold. We had such a great time, and grew even closer to our already very close family. I want to go back.
My now available and very grown up brother, with Shaun at the beach.
Shaun and 2 of his cousins. There are 11 grandkids on my side (like 25 on Steve's).
Rachel in the water at Sea World.
At the Beach, a song comes to mind,
"That thong tho thong thong thong."
DisneyWorld!

DisneyWorld in my wheelchair after I nearly passed out (again), and then the kids decided to take their naps on me. This is the 4th time I have done a Disney park in a wheelchair. 1st time with a sprained ankle, next 3 for fainting. One good thing, you get to go to the front of all the lines (well, if you actually go on rides, that is).
Sea World! It was Awesome! We had so much more fun there than at Disney. The shows were amazing and the kids loved the animals and the rides. It was a great day.
Nathan, with his favorite thing, a ball. He could be screaming uncontrollably, but give him a ball, and he's good.




11 comments:
I am so jealous! it looks like you guys had so much fun. I LOVE the picture of rachel in her swimsuit. In ten years she is going to HATE you for posting that!!
Sisqo's Thong song is perfect for booty-shaking at the beach!
Wish I could set up my little sister with your available brother. Too bad she's in Utah. :)
Looks so fun! Your kids are adorable. I love the "naps on your lap" picture! Fun Fun!
So much fun! The weather looked wonderful. I can't wait for summer!!
Brittani, He's in Utah too. Lets figure it out. His girlfriend dear johned him 2 months ago, so he is in real need of some dating. It would be fun.
What a wonderful vacation! Oh. . . I'm jealous of the beach. I'm just jealous of any warm weather at all, really. We're glad you're back, though.
Looks like so much fun! I would love to take such a fun trip with my family to such a nice warm place. It was been over a year since I have seen my family...so sad.
Okay, the picture with Rachel's bathing suit wedgy just seriously made my day! I laughed out loud and woke up Annabelle! lol.
ORLANDO! How fun. Glad you guys were able to get away and have such a good time :0)
Oh...to be able to wear flip flops and short sleeves!!!! It looks HEAVENLY!! I'm glad you had so much fun!
hmmmmmmmmmm............ i am thinking that i am in utah and available. Are those qualifications enough? hehe
(p.s. this is Emilee W.'s sister) (p.s.s. em, why aren't you recommending me like brittany c. did? hum???)
Annie--
I forgot that a) you are now a grown-up, and b) you will also be in what most people here refer to as "Utah", meaning Utah Valley. It was an honest mistake.
Katie--
I have a really hot and available sister that will be at BYU in the fall. Do you think we could hook her up with your brother?
Post a Comment