CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm back!

Hey,
So I know its been over a month since I've posted. I know. Get off my back. I am posting now, ok? It's been a crazy month with Christmas and New Year's and Rachel's birthday and me passing out. Its been fun, and expensive. We had a great Christmas here, and spent a lot of time with friends, who have become our family since moving here. New Year's was fun, Steve on call (of course), but we had fun with karaoke and wii with friends. Rachel's birthday was overshadowed but karaoke and wii, but we had a little cake before the stroke of nine (when we decided to celebrate the new year), and she didn't seem to mind too much. We did celebrate it the next day and she loved the attention and presents. She was in little princess heaven complete with a princess scooter and mini castle. The most expensive part of the month seems to have been the passing out, with millions of tests and many "off" days later, they still don't know what it is. I will be having a tilt table test on Friday, where the goal is to have the patient pass out by injecting their veins with nitroglycerin while strapped to a table, and tilting them up slowly till they faint. Needless to say, I am so excited for that one, but it should tell us what we need to know. We'll hope for good things.

Well, we are very excited for this Saturday, because we are headed to Florida to see my WHOLE family! My brother just finished his mission today, and was released into the arms of my weeping, no doubt, parents, and we will meet up with all of them Sunday morning. We will spend most of the time at parks and the beach and our house pool. Weather.com said it will be a chilly 79 degrees. Toledo's forecast...

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I'll save the lecture about the lack of posts (are YOU taking pictures of yourself with closed eyes just for your readers?), and just strongly suggest that you get this Twilight book from me before you take off on your trip. It is the perfect vacation book.
I'm sorry to hear that you're still trying to figure out what is wrong...have you ever thought that maybe you're just tired?
[that was a joke]

Katie and Steve said...

No, but people do keep trying to convince me that I'm crazy.

reba said...

Holy cow!! The passing out?? What the heck? Keep us posted on that!
Have a blast in Florida? Are you guys flying in or driving? I know it's a long trip so I don't blame you if you can't stop, if you're driving that is! Have a great time with the fam!
Love and miss ya.

Kent and Leisy said...

welcome back to blogging world. I missed you. take buckets of pictures while you are in florida!

brittani c. said...

Good to see another posting. Glad to know that another person has a problem with cold feet. I'm sorry that you're being prodded with needles, tests, and such. Not fun, my dear. Take a break in Florida and forget about it for awhile.