With change comes growth. Moving from AZ to OH has been a big change. The growth is coming slowly, in unexpected ways. Case in Point: Today, church was cancelled because of the snow. I have started to get used to the ridiculousness of the way Toledo works, and was a bit appreciative of the weather today, due to the fact that Steve was on call again and I just didn't think I could do another Sunday in a row by myself. The ward has has been great to see my need and help out, but sometimes you just need your husband. Anyway, the kids were getting a bit antsy at home today, and I really wanted to read my book, so I discovered a new use for the pack n' play. In addition to housing Adia when she naps when I have her, and to holding all the laundry the days I don't have her, it makes for a perfect fort structure. I tipped it over and put a blanket on top, and it has provided for hours of uninterrupted reading for me. I never even had to pause to reassemble, like I do with couch cushions. Thank you, Graco, for such an inventive product with so many different uses where the only limitation is one's own imagination. Sometimes growth comes in the form of discovering that imagination.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The best toys are the ones that take imagination!
Katie, I think you are being way too demanding of Toledo. Do you know how much sand and salt cost? It's not like you can just dig that kind of stuff out of the ground or anything.
Post a Comment