CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

ICE?

Well, I thought that the snow cancelation was ridiculous, but ice? Give me a break. And this time school was totally cancelled, instead of just delayed. These people need some plows and salt, and ta-da, problem solved. Well, at least we got a good day of Mcdonald's playland and fun making chocolate chip cookies.
Shaun almost broke his finger, though, by smashing it in the car door and I hurried as fast I could around to the other side to open the door and I thought for sure it was crushed. I am so glad my doctor lives so close and that he was available for a consultation. Thanks Dr. Steve. I guess med school was worth it.

4 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Katie, Mike and I are also getting lots of ice here in Kansas. We had church canceled yesterday because of it. Ice storms are pretty scary, but in Utah they never cancel anything with the storm so we thought it was funny too. Hope you guys are doing well and sorry that Shaun hurt his finger. Tell him we're thinking of him :)

Kenna said...

If your husband needs to refer that broken finger to my husband, just call. He loves the 'pro bono' work.

Katie and Steve said...

Kenna,
I know I can always count on Mark. But then we would owe him more cookies, or may even have to babysit your kids or something :)

Kim,
I'm glad to hear from you guys. Have you met my friend Amelia yet? I'll have to ask her where she lives and what ward she is in. She just had a baby a month ago, so maybe that will help.

Kent and Leisy said...

tell shaun I'm sorry to hear about his finger!! could your life get any crazier?!? You are destined to have something outrageous happen to you everyday :)