Well, a couple of funny things happened today. First, we were watching wheel of fortune, or something really exciting like that, tonight, and Shaun was holding Nathan (against his will) on the couch. Nathan threw his head, like he does when things aren't going his way, and knocked out Shaun's loose tooth. It was ready to come out anyway, but he wouldn't let us even touch it, because he hates the anticipation of pain. That is why getting a shot for him is the very worst thing we could force him to do, until it is actually in him, then he realizes it isn't that bad. So now all he wants for Christmas is his one front tooth.
The other funny thing was our ward cooking group tonight. I don't think I've laughed that hard in quite some time, or learned such intimate details of my dear friends lives in one sitting before. I see them in a whole new light, and I know they will never look at me the same way again. Ladies, thank you for an eye opening evening, and Thomas', I hope your children were all in bed.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
2 funny things
Posted by Katie and Steve at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1. I relate to Shaun. There is nothing worse than the anticipation of pain.
2. I love Wheel of Fortune and I don't try to hide it.
3. We have formed a bond that cannot be broken.
4. I'm hoping I don't have to have a special CTR 8 lesson for Eric Thomas, but Kim should let me know if I need to.
Well, we certainly learned a lot about you! Good times. I was at the hospital today to have lunch with Justin and I heard "Dr. Weber" paged about 3 different times while I was there. Gotta love Internal Med!
I can't imagine how revealing it must have been, knowing how some of our girl's nights were... YIKES! Maybe you missed those ones. ;)
I'm still giggling katie.
Oh. . . and I missed it! Darn.
Post a Comment