CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Kids

I'm just going to skip the drama of Nathan being evaluated and found to be developmentally delayed, and how he now gets to go to preschool for 3 1/2 hours for 4 days a week, or that he had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he's on for the staph infection that Shaun gave him, or that he got tubes put in his ears, or that he is still "loving" the baby, and I'm just going to post some great pictures of my happy kids.




Cute Baby!


Rachel turned 5!



Nathan got tubes!


Baby smiles!


2nd Place in the Pinewood Derby!
.

9 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Hopefully February is a lot less eventful. Cute pictures of the kids.

Keri said...

Oh good, I'm glad you skipped the drama :) Way cute pics.

The Ziemers said...

Jared also was diagnosed as being developmentally delayed, and has been in school FOREVER, but all the extra has really helped and he is like the smartest child in the class now. He still has some trouble understanding some things, but really he is just a normal kid. So, it may seem really hard and frustrating now, but it will get better and you'll be glad that you got him tested and a little help. If you ever want to talk, call me.

Mike and Kim said...

Cute pictures! We can't wait to see you guys in Durango. Also, I don't remember if we thanked you or not for the Christmas gift, but we loved it. Hope things start to go better around your house.

Kent and Leisy said...

how I miss you and your kids!!! it sounds like your life is crazier than ever- and I'm stressed about just adding a second one. tell all of your squidlets hello! I really need to see you sometime soon :) Maybe once winter clears out (too bad that probably won't be very soon at all).

Jodie said...

what do you mean by "loving" the baby? they are all so cute, btw. I love you guys!

Mike and Kelly said...

I am so sorry you had a rough month. Some guys have all the luck. Your kids are getting so big. Good luck with everything, and let us know if we can ever help.

Adam Jensen said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while! Man you and your fam have been having a rough time. Hang in there. you seem to have a pretty good attitude though! Your little boy is too cute, glad his jaundice is better! What a scare. and I bet now that Nathan can hear better and with a little extra help I bet he will exceed everyone's expectations! Early intervention is a good thing

The Opdahl's said...

What little cuties. I'm sure Nathan is going to love school. I hear you though, it's hard to see them go...and so young!