He got sent home with some new heavy duty antibiotics and strict instruction to get better. We'll see if he follows Drs orders
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He got sent home with some new heavy duty antibiotics and strict instruction to get better. We'll see if he follows Drs orders
Posted by Katie and Steve at 10:15 AM
3 comments:
Get better Shaun! How sad for him to have to stay in the hospital and be in pain. Was he scared? If I even mention the hospital my kids start crying. I'm sure he was very brave.
I hope everything and everyone is okay. Couldn't the holidays get any crazier?
Hey Katie :)
I just took a minute to catch up and boy am I tired just reading about all you've been going through! I hope things are getting better now and I'll be sure and add you guys in my prayers tonight. Looking forward to some good news and more funny/cute stories ;)
Post a Comment