CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can I get a perscription for some sleep, please?

Just to update everyone on baby Matthew, he was admitted to the hospital on Wed afternoon, due to still losing weight, Jaundice, and major sleepiness. They hooked him up to an IV, poked his foot, and stuck him in a baby tanning bed (a really warm incubator with a very bright spotlight). His jaundice has gone down considerably in the last 24 hours, that they took him out of the tanning salon, took one look at my legs and ordered one for me. I am really that white. Anyway, he is starting to eat a little better, and gained a little weight, due to the IV and the feeding. He is still very sleepy, though, but hopefully he will perk up enough to be sent home tomorrow in time for trick or treating. We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Barb: said...

You are so funny, Katie. I'm sorry to hear that Matthew's had to be in the hospital so much lately--which means you, too. I hope to see you tonight for trick or treating!

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations on the baby, Katie! I'm sorry about all the stress and lack of sleep! I wish I was there to help you out. Good luck with everything.

Trisha said...

Is there anything I can do for you guys? Really. That would be so hard to have your baby in the hospital with your others home.
Let me know how I can help (as CS leader), babysitters and dinners maybe? Sorry I can't offer a replacement for a nap.
Trisha