For all curious readers:
We were not able to find out on the ultrasound what we are having today. They couldn't tell. This makes me a bit nervous, because either we have a very masculine Emily, or a very feminine Matthew. We will try and sneak in the ER again before we leave, so if anyone wants to place bets, the bookie is in.
In other news, Shaun was very sad to have his last day of school today, and very sad to leave his 1st grader girlfriend behind. I'm glad to get him away from her, though, because apparently she is quite forward. There has been kisses.

Shaun with his teacher, Mrs. Estok.

Shaun with his best friend, Dominic. (doesn't Nathan look cute in the background?)

But my question is: What do you do in the summertime when all the kids are home? Please help.

9 comments:
Yikes! Yeah okay, that pic looks like they are in High School or something..Tell Shaun he can date her when he goes to BYU!(that should get rid of her..)lol. Congrats to him for finishing Kindergarten!
In other news, too bad you couldn't find out the gender of your baby...darn it! Let's us know when! How exciting!
Emily or Matthew huh Kate? I didn't realize that we had thought of names yet. I'll talk to you when I get home
Steve
:)
we got 7 peaks passes this year so maybe take them to a pool...my kids love being outside so we also hit the zoo and the parks...I agree about the girlfriend pic yikes :)
You don't know the gender!?! To bad, that stinks. Hopefully you will be able to sneak into the ER to find out soon.
I have to agree...Yikes. I would be a bit nervous too if that was my son and his "girlfriend."
I bet you will keeping really busy this summer moving and discovering Michigan. I agree summers are hard though. We plan on hitting the zoo, swimming, parks, picnics, library, Free movies, etc.
Oh wow, kissing already huh... I guess mike and I should be worried for when we have kids. SO, Steve called us the other night when we were hiding in our bathroom from the tornado warnings. Tell him sorry we would have talked to him longer. Congratulations on the baby to come! We are so happy for you!
Are those two going to be penpals when you move? It looks like true love. :)
That is a very scary cuddle. Tell him to drop her FAST. And too bad on not being able to find out what you are having. That stinks.
Hey! When you going to update your blog?? It's been like a month! Hello! j/k Would love to see some Ann Arbor pics!=) Hope your adjusting well up there!
Post a Comment