Did anyone catch the Bachellor tonight? Well, for all who missed it, it was the finale, and he didn't choose either girl. I am so incredibly angry and hurt and feel totally betrayed by the entire ABC corporation. They promised me a happy ending, and I feel cheated. They get us totally wrapped up into the drama of it all, and then drop us flat, like it dosen't matter how we feel. I am in shock, and a bit numb still. Steve said that we should respect him for what he did, but I think he is totally rejecting the whole system he signed up for in the first place, and betraying millions of women everywhere. He didn't have to marry the girl, just give us our happy ending and then kick her to the curb. I am now boycotting ABC... until the results of Dancing with the Stars tomorrow, and then the women tell all episode where we can all feel our anger surge together and maybe he will explode. Justice must be served. Men, who needs 'em?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I totally agree! You don't walk away from that many women. When he rejected Dionna (sp) I loved how she told him to stop it with the lines..."I have such strong feelings for you..." "No you don't, don't even say that."
Seriously though, he really can't even justify dating Dionna or Jenny for the next few months to see how things work out?
He became SO un-cute in the end.
I loved your post. let's get rid of all the men.
Even after the follow up thing I hate him, maybe even more. I can't believe he won't even give anyone a straight answer. Why? Maybe these girls are actually lucky to not be with him. He's crazy!
I did feel bad that he didn't pick either girl, but I think I am going to have to agree with your husband. I do respect him for not choosing either girl if he really didn't feel it was right. I actually liked it because it was such a totally surprise. I am such a Bachelor fan, so it will be interesting to see what happen on the next one. Thanks for you post. I was wondering if any of our friends watched it. Kami
Yes, I was also disappointed and felt terrible for the girls. Especially for Deanna, since he started out with "i have already sent Jenni home" I can't imagine what her state of mind must have been when then he walked off the podium and walked around and then came back and sent her home. These girls deserve better. I think he has a problem with "Committment" that's why he is 35 and not married.
Mom Weber
Post a Comment